CUSTOM GLOSS WHITE ROLL WRAP
Digitally printed 100gsm white gloss wrapping paper on a roll 500mm wide x 45m long, minimum order of 1 x 45m roll per design. Printed in Melbourne. This product is not suitable for solid colour background designs. Click here for more information.
Our custom printed gloss white roll wrap allows for full colour designs to be printed on 100GSM gloss white wrapping paper rolls, 500mm wide x 45m long. This product is printed in Melbourne, the turnaround time is between 1 to 2 weeks from payment and artwork approval. Prices include GST.
ABOUT THIS ROLL WRAP
|Sustainability||Compostable and recyclable|
|Roll Size||500mm wide x 45m long|
|Paper Colour||Gloss White|
|Colour Options||Full CMYK Colour - specified Pantone Solid Uncoated colours preferred for accurate colour matching|
|Print Options||One side only|
|Turnaround time||1 - 2 weeks from payment & artwork approval|
Document Setup: Artwork should be set up as a 500mm x 500mm document with no bleed or trim marks.
Resolution: Photos should be at least 300dpi.
Document Formats: Our preferred artwork is a CMYK print ready PDF. We will also accept Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop files (please ensure links and images are embedded) or .EPS files.
Colours: Please specify the Pantone or CYMK colour in your document.
Please attached your artwork in the "Please Upload Artwork" section.
This product is not suitable for solid colour background designs.
Our short run digital printing press is prone to producing highly visible ink head banding lines when printing large areas of solid colour, these are especially visible with dark colours.
To reduce the impact of the ink head banding lines we suggest adding a busy texture or pattern. If adding a texture/pattern isn't inline with your branding we suggest simplifying your artwork to include a white background.
If we belive your artwork will be prone to ink head banding lines and no alterations that can be made to reduce the visual impact of this printing defect we will provide you with a full refund. To discuss your design prior to placing an order please don't hesitate to contact us.
All wrapping paper rolls are supplied with a non-bleed edge of 1 to 10mm on either side. Paper movement during the printing process is common and some rolls may print to the edge on one side and have a larger non-bleed edge on the other.
To ensure print quality across the run for larger, more detailed designs, the roll you order may be supplied as two x 25m rolls.
Ink Coverage Explained
• 30% ink coverage or less - you can see a lot of white space compare to the design
• 30% - 50% ink coverage - slightly less white space and more design
• 50% ink coverage or more - even less white space and more design
|30% INK COVERAGE
|30% - 50%
|50% INK COVERAGE
Need help designing your roll wrap?
|GRID||BRICK BY COLUMN||BRICK BY ROW|
Please attached your logo or image in the "Please Upload Artwork" section.
HOW TO ORDER
2. Upload your print ready artwork or upload your logo/image.
3. If you don't have print ready artwork and you would like us to create a pattern for you, please explain the type of pattern you would like. Examples of patterns can be viewed above in Need Help Designing Your Roll Wrap?. These patterns include grid formation, brick by row formation and brick by column formation.
4. Provide any addition comments in the comments section, including specific Pantone colours you wish to match.
5. Enter the quantity you require.
6. Press add to cart and proceed to the check out to pay for your order.
7. Wrapco will contact you within 2 business days to confirm the selected product and discuss your requirements. (If any adjustments need to be made to the order, or the product was incorrectly ordered, the price will be amended and you will be invoiced for the difference)
8. Wrapco will provide you with an Artwork Approval Form (PDF) to demonstrate your order and to receive your Authority to proceed with production.
9. Production will commence upon receipt of Signed Artwork Approval Form.
10. Your order will be shipped (along with any other items that you have purchased) as soon as the production process is completed.
If Wrapco is unable to demonstrate your request through the Artwork Approval Stage or you choose not to proceed during this stage, you will be refunded for the full amount. Due to press limitations not all artwork can be printed, if your artwork is not suitable for our press you will be refunded the full amount.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME: 2 - 3 weeks from receiving your Signed Approval of Artwork.
Note: Final yield may vary by up to +/- 5%. Standard Discounts and Coupons do not apply to these products.