CUSTOM LUXE FULL COLOUR TISSUE PAPER
Digitally printed 38gsm white bleach kraft tissue paper. 500mm x 700mm sheet size, minimum order of 50 sheets per design. Printed in Melbourne. This product is not suitable for solid colour background designs. Click here for more information.
Our luxe custom printed full colour tissue allows for full colour designs to be printed on 38GSM white tissue sheets 500 x 700mm. This product is printed in Melbourne, the turnaround time is between 1 to 2 weeks from payment and artwork approval. Prices include GST and shipping.
ABOUT THIS TISSUE
|Sustainability||Compostable and recyclable|
|Sheet Size||500mm x 700mm|
|Colour Options||Full CMYK Colour - specified Pantone Solid Uncoated colours preferred for accurate colour matching|
|Print Options||One side only|
|Turnaround time||1 - 2 weeks from payment & artwork approval|
Document Setup: Artwork should be set up as a 500mm x 700mm document with no bleed or trim marks.
Resolution: Photos should be at least 300dpi.
Document Formats: Our preferred artwork is a CMYK print ready PDF. We will also accept Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop files (please ensure links and images are embedded) or .EPS files.
Colours: Please specify the Pantone or CYMK colour in your document.
Please attached your artwork in the "Please Upload Artwork" section.
If we belive your artwork will be prone to ink head banding lines and no alterations that can be made to reduce the visual impact of this printing defect we will provide you with a full refund. To discuss your design prior to placing an order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Need help designing your tissue?
|GRID||BRICK BY COLUMN||BRICK BY ROW|
HOW TO ORDER
2. Upload your print ready artwork or upload your logo/image.
3. If you don't have print ready artwork and you would like us to create a pattern for you, please explain the type of pattern you would like. Examples of patterns can be viewed above in "Need Help Designing Your Tissue?". These patterns include grid formation, brick by row formation and brick by column formation.
4. Provide any addition comments in the comments section, including specific Pantone colours you wish to match.
5. Press add to cart and proceed to the check out to pay for your order.
6. Wrapco will contact you within 2 business days to confirm the selected product and discuss your requirements. (If any adjustments need to be made to the order, or the product was incorrectly ordered, the price will be amended and you will be invoiced for the difference)
7. Wrapco will provide you with an Artwork Approval Form (PDF) to demonstrate your order and to receive your Authority to proceed with production.
8. Production will commence upon receipt of Signed Artwork Approval Form.
9. Your order will be shipped (along with any other items that you have purchased) as soon as the production process is completed.
If Wrapco is unable to demonstrate your request through the Artwork Approval Stage or you choose not to proceed during this stage, you will be refunded for the full amount. Due to press limitations not all artwork can be printed, if your artwork is not suitable for our press you will be refunded the full amount.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME: 4 - 6 Weeks from receiving your Signed Approval of Artwork.
Note: Final yield may vary by up to +/- 5%. Standard Discounts and Coupons do not apply to these products.