Printed in Melbourne, our short run digitally printed custom sheet wrap allows you to produce cost effective custom wrapping paper to meet your promotion and branding needs.
Click the PDF icon to download our design template
Document Setup: Artwork should be set up as a 500mm x 700mm document with no bleed or trim marks.
Resolution: Photos should be at least 300dpi.
Document Formats: Our preferred artwork is a CMYK print ready PDF. We will also accept Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop files (please ensure links and images are embedded) or .EPS files.
Colours: We are only able to colour match if a Pantone colour or physical sample is supplied to us. If one of these is not supplied we will try our hardest to colour match but we are unable to offer a perfect colour match guarantee.
Please attached your artwork in the "Please Upload Artwork" section in the product page when you add this item to your cart.
Ink Coverage Explained
Our pricing is based on the amount of ink coverage in your design. It's best to look at your design as a whole in your document to assess the amount of ink that would be required to print your job. Below are examples of:
• 30% ink coverage or less - you can see a lot of white space compare to the design
• 30% - 50% ink coverage - slightly less white space and more design
• 50% ink coverage or more - even less white space and more design
If you would like help determining the ink coverage of your design please contact us.
Need help designing your sheet wrap?
Once you have placed and paid for your custom print order we can provide you with a simple pattern using your element/logo. We just need your high resolution original artwork file as a .jpg, .png, .pdf or .eps, .ai or .psd. The patterns we offer include grid formation, brick by column formation and brick by row formation.
Once your logo has been supplied to us we will present you with three pattern concepts to choose from, we then offer one round of changes for free. If, after the first round of changes, you or your client is not happy with the pattern we would need to charge $120ph design fee to further refine your design. Alternatively, in the situation that you don't wish to proceed due to an inability to get the design right, we will cancel and refund your order.
If you would like a more elaborate pattern please contact us. Your design along with our design fee will be discussed with you before printing proceeds.
Please attached your logo or image in the "Please Upload Artwork" section in the product page when add the item to your cart.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Please select the ink coverage of your design.
2. Upload your print ready artwork or upload your logo/image.
3. If you don't have print ready artwork and you would like us to create a pattern for you, please explain the type of pattern you would like. Examples of patterns can be viewed above in "Need Help Designing Your Sheet Wrap?". These patterns include grid formation, brick by row formation and brick by column formation.
4. Provide any addition comments in the comments section, including specific Pantone colours you wish to match.
5. Enter the quantity you require. Please note: Qty 1 is 50 sheets, Qty 2 is 100 sheets, Qty 3 is 150 sheets etc.
6. Press add to cart and proceed to the check out to pay for your order.
7. Wrapco will contact you within 2 business days to confirm the selected product and discuss your requirements. (If any adjustments need to be made to the order, or the product was incorrectly ordered, the price will be amended and you will be invoiced for the difference)
8. Wrapco will provide you with an Artwork Approval Form (PDF) to demonstrate your order and to receive your Authority to proceed with production.
9. Production will commence upon receipt of Signed Artwork Approval Form.
10. Your order will be shipped (along with any other items that you have purchased) as soon as the production process is completed.
If Wrapco is unable to demonstrate your request through the Artwork Approval Stage or you choose not to proceed during this stage, you will be refunded for the full amount. Due to press limitations not all artwork can be printed, if your artwork is not suitable for our press you will be refunded the full amount.
The minimum order for our large run sheet wrap is 2,500 sheets in a single colour. Our pricing for large runs is based on the number of colours in your design and the number of sheets you would like printed.
For more information about larger run sizes, as well as lead times and pricing specific to your design, please contact us.