The Wrapping Paper Company is a wholesale business supplying wrapping paper and wrapping accessories at wholesale prices specifically for complimentary in store wrapping.
To purchase from us please be aware of our wholesale requirements:
• We do not offer any lower wholesale prices than those displayed on this website.
• All prices include GST.
• All orders incur a shipping fee. This minimum shipping fee is calculated at the check out.
• All of the wholesale products we sell can be found on this website. If you cannot find a certain type of wholesale product on this website then we do not sell that wholesale product. If you would like to have custom products printed, please click here.
• The use of our products to create new products from or to resell is strictly prohibited, our products are for complimentary in store wrapping. Any breach of this may lead to legal action.
• All of the wrapping paper designs available from The Wrapping Paper Company are copyright and cannot be reproduced. Any breach of this may lead to legal action.
• Please contact The Wrapping Paper Company's sister company, Inky Co., if you wish to resell our wrapping paper and accessories.
Since it was first established the owners and staff of The Wrapping Paper Company have always supported community charities. Be it donations to MS Research, Red Cross, The Salvos, the Victorian Bushfire Appeal or donating products to smaller not well known charities, Wrapco has always tried to make a considered effort to support whenever we can. Our staff have generously donated of their own time to assist in the manufacturing of goods given to charity. Our suppliers have also generously supported our efforts by donating materials or goods.
Wrapco receives numerous requests for donations, not all are creditable or in the spirit of a charitable request. Also Wrapco has not been able to support all requests nor do we have the manpower to respond to all. We now have what we believe to be a fair and equitable company policy as to how we decide which charities we will support.
Wrapco Charitable Donations Policy:
Wrapco is a family owned business and even though we enjoy supporting our community, we are not able to nor can we afford to donate to every legitimate request we receive. We will always respond to all legitimate written requests by phone or email, please understand our position if we have had to refuse your request for a donation this time.
Our policy is as follows and must be adhered to to receive a donation. To be fair to all applicants there is no flexibility in this arrangement:
1. The requesting organisation must be a registered charitable organisation established and known within the Australian and New Zealand community.
2. All requests must be made in writing on the official letter head of the charity and must be signed by an office holder or person of responsibility in that organisation. Please detail the cause, when, where and how it is to be held and the relevant contact person's details including an email address. Please also include the contact details of the CEO of the organisation.
In the first instance this letter may be emailed to email@example.com Att: Community Donations.
A copy of the original letter must be mailed to:
The Wrapping Paper Company Pty Ltd
PO Box 345 Braeside Victoria Australia 3195
Att: Community Donations.
3. For a donation of goods to be given by Wrapco, the receiving organisation must agree to supply digital images depicting when and how Wrapco's products were used and allow these to be used by Wrapco in whatever manner we choose. These digital images must be provided in a timely manner, if not your organisation will be added to our Black List for any future donations.
The receiving organisation must also agree to place the Wrapco logo on the receiving organisation's website with a link back to our own website as well as a statement as to why the logo has been placed there. This digital must be completed in a timely manner, if not your organisation will be added to our Black List for any future donations.
These minimal reciprocal requirements are of little to no expense to your organisation but are a benefit to Wrapco in promoting our Australian business online. You must include agreement to these minimal reciprocal requirements in your letter.
4. When goods supplied by Wrapco are to be used for fundraising purposes by a charity, e.g. Christmas wrapping in a shopping centre, we may offer an additional 10% discount on the value of the goods supplied. Again we require a request letter be supplied by the charitable organisation for the discount to be given and digital images supplied to be used by Wrapco in whatever manner we choose. These digital images must be provided in a timely manner, if not your organisation will be added to our Black List for any future donations.
5. If Wrapco decides to donate to or give a discount to a registered charity or organisation it will first establish the bona fides of the request by personally contacting the CEO of the organisation and they must be aware of your request and the letter sent requesting a donation.
6. In fairness to all, Wrapco will NOT donate to the same organisations each year but instead try to ensure all applicants will be considered.