CUSTOM TWO COLOUR TISSUE PAPER
Two ink colours printed on 28GSM white acid free tissue paper. 500mm x 750mm sheet size, minimum order of 250 sheets per design. Printed overseas, 4-6 week delivery time. Click here for more information.
Our custom printed two colour tissue allows for two colour design to be printed on 28GSM white acid free tissue sheets, 500mm x 750mm. This product is printed overseas, the turnaround time is between 4 to 6 weeks from payment and artwork approval. Prices include GST.
ABOUT THIS TISSUE
|Sustainability||Compostable and recyclable|
|Material||30% recycled material + 70% new acid-free virgin pulp|
|Sheet Size||500mm x 750mm|
|Colour Options||Two Pantone Solid Uncoated Colours (white is not included as a colour)|
|Print Options||One side only|
|Turnaround time||4 - 6 weeks from payment & artwork approval|
Document Setup: Artwork should be set up as a 500mm x 750mm document with 10mm bleed on each side (total document size including bleed 520mm x 770mm). Your artwork should extend to fill the bleed area on all sides to avoid white edges. After printing your finished artwork will be cut to the final 500mm x 750mm sheet size.
Document Formats:Our preferred artwork is a CMYK print ready PDF with specified Pantone Solid Uncoated colours only. We will also accept Adobe Illustrator or .EPS file (please ensure links and images are embedded).
Colours:Please specify the Pantone Solid Uncoated Colour in your document. White does not count as a colour, so if your design is black and white it is considered a one colour print of black ink.
Please attached your artwork in the "Please Upload Artwork" section.
Need help designing your tissue?
|GRID||BRICK BY COLUMN||BRICK BY ROW|
Please attached your logo or image in the "Please Upload Artwork" section.
HOW TO ORDER
2. Specify the Pantone Solid Uncoated colour in your design. Please note, Pantone Solid Coated, CMYK, RGB and HEX colours will be converted to the closest Pantone Solid Uncoated colour.
3. Upload your print ready vector artwork or upload your vector logo file.
4. If you don't have print ready artwork and you would like us to create a pattern for you, please select the type of pattern you would like. Examples of patterns can be viewed above in "Need Help Designing Your Tissue?". These patterns include grid formation, brick by row formation and brick by column formation.
5. Provide any addition comments in the comments section.
6. Press add to cart and proceed to the check out to pay for your order.
7. Wrapco will contact you within 2 business days to confirm the selected product and discuss your requirements. (If any adjustments need to be made to the order, or the product was incorrectly ordered, the price will be amended and you will be invoiced for the difference)
8. Wrapco will provide you with an Artwork Approval Form (PDF) to demonstrate your order and to receive your Authority to proceed with production.
9. Production will commence upon receipt of Signed Artwork Approval Form.
10. Your order will be shipped (along with any other items that you have purchased) as soon as the production process is completed.
If Wrapco is unable to demonstrate your request through the Artwork Approval Stage or you choose not to proceed during this stage, you will be refunded for the full amount.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME: 4 - 6 Weeks from receiving your Signed Approval of Artwork.
Note: Final yield may vary by up to +/- 5%. Standard Discounts and Coupons do not apply to these products.